22 September 2010

Wahoo Revisited

Rion suggested that we re-visit Wahoo on Friday afternoon.  As mentioned, it is just Alice and Pam and me in camp so we were quite relaxed about our afternoon activities and quite keen to see Wahoo again.  He is the hand raised leopard I mentioned previously that didn’t quite make it in the wild, as is now fed on a regular basis.

The second time around, we know exactly what to exJPEGS20100910WahooLeopardFeeding14_tpect and are far more relaxed about taking photos and sit back to enjoy the moment. Determined not to end up with hundreds more pictures, I focus on close ups, something I didn’t do enough of before.  I’ve included a  few of my favourites.

 

JPEGS20100910WahooLeopardFeeding33_t

JPEGS20100910WahooLeopardFeeding13_t

JPEGS20100910WahooLeopardFeeding39_t

 JPEGS20100910WahooLeopardFeeding21_t

One may understand the cosmos, but never the ego; the self is more distant than any star.  ~G.K. Chesterton

No comments: